For those of you who have been following along aka Mustard Lane super fans you might have noticed in 2019 we started the nonprofit Off The Lane. Our mission is to enrich and engage the creative community through continued education, outreach, and special projects. We have had tremendous growth and in just 2 years we have launched 5 programs! We are so proud of the work we do here at OTL.
The concept of Off The Lane stemmed from the community that naturally developed at Mustard Lane. We saw a need to further help artists not just through a collaborative community but by providing resources, mentorship and continued education.
Want to get involved with all the awesomeness that we have going on at Off The Lane?
- Become a Mentor- Learn more about our Mentorship Program.
- Become a BOOST Advisor– Learn More about the BOOST Program.
- Join a Committee: We are currently building committees to help with specific programs, community, events & fundraising. If you have a passion for giving back to artists we’d love to have you join our team.
Off The Lane is looking for a part-time Program Manager. Your responsibilities will involve helping manage current programming at OTL, maintaining timelines, develop new initiatives that align with the mission at OTL and creating and managing long-term goals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
What To Expect:
Working side by side with our Program Director while collaborating with the Off The Lane Board, Advisory Board, Chairs & Co-Chairs, Committee Members and Interns. We are a small but mighty team with a lot of passion.
- 10-Hours per Week (with room for growth)
- Attend Standing Weekly Meetings (virtually) (approximately 3-5 meetings per week)
- Accomplish Weekly Expectations & Goals all while Working Remotely
- Prior Experience in Program Management
- Proven Experience Managing a Team
- Previous Mentorship Experience a Plus
- Familiarity with GSuite (google drive, google docs etc)
- Familiarity with Canva
To be considered please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why your experience lends itself to this position at OTL.